Saturday 18 May 2013

HELLO! :) and Primark Fashion Nails...

Hello, Everyone! This is my first blog ever... so forgive me if it's a bit crap! I'm Vanessa and I live in the North East of England, currently studying an Aviation course at college (which I am very soon to finish wooohooo!).

Recently I've been coming across many different people's blogs through searching for opinions and reviews on beauty products. I have soon become slightly obsessed with reading through people's ramblings about anything from beauty products to general day life. That's when I realised.. 'Why don't I make my own blogs?'. So here I am, ready to bore you with my witterings :)


The first thing I've decided to blog about is my new 'Primark Fashion Nails', which are really cute. :D They look like little watermelon/strawberry/pineapple designs,  and being just £1, I couldn't resist!


This is how they looked when I bought them... well...kind of. I forgot to take a photo before applying them so I've tried my best to recreate the original box.. (and failed).  :(



At first I was a little bit wary of the nails being of poor quality due to the low price tag, but thought that, at £1, it was worth it for the cuteness!
Anyway, when I got home I had nothing to do and decided to try these nails out. As I said above, I've become obsessed with researching beauty products and finding out other people's opinions on them. It seemed that many people were recommending to use your own glue from other nail sets, as the glue given with the Primark nails was said to be very weak and last about 5 minutes. So I followed orders and used my own glue!

The nails were easy to apply, just like any other set! I love the way they look, the pattern is so cute and unique! On the other hand, however, the nails are pretty thin and bend quite easily. I've had mine on since Thursday evening and it's now Saturday morning, and I have to say, they're not great quality :( There are chips and dents in them already :( But I guess for just a pound they're great for maybe a night out or something.

To keep the nails strong and maybe make them last a little longer, I recommend using a clear polish over the top of the nails, and make sure to apply a few coats! Sally Hansen Hard As Nails should do the trick!

Overall I would recommend these nails, as the disadvantages are weighed out by how cute they are and the excellent price, of course! Well I hope I haven't been rambling on too long, and I hope you like the nails if you buy any! :D


PEACE OUT! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment